About Our Realtors - Russ Phillips Team
Since his start in 2003, Russ Phillips has been one of the top Georgetown and Austin realtors, and has been committed to a simple truth in his real estate practice that he learned from his family: “If you take care of things well, you will be well taken care of.” Russ grew up just outside of Austin in the Westlake area and his strong work ethic comes from a legacy of family ranchers. Russ is committed to being your trusted advisor in your real estate search, and his straightforward, low-key approach has led to real estate industry recognition including acknowledgment as a Texas Monthly Five Star Realtor, being named a Top 10 Realtor by the Austin Business Journal, and being in the Platinum Top 50 Realtors of Austin each year since 2011. The Russ Phillips Team Was Named the #1 Realtor in Williamson County in 2016 and again in 2018.
Being one of the top Georgetown and Austin realtors requires a lot of work - but there's more to the story...
* Horse Enthusiast
* Grew up just outside of Austin, Texas
* Lives in Liberty Hill, but pretends it's Georgetown...and dreams of a cabin in Montana
* Married to a quirky, fun-loving kindergarten teacher with two brilliant kids (A Baylor Student & High School Junior)
* Avid cyclist and 80s music fan
* Used to be a cowboy for a living (for real...lived in bunkhouses and whatnot)
* UT Graduate - and former college radio disc jockey
* Loves the mountains but fears the oceans (He blames "Jaws!")
* Believe it or not...a residential and luxury expert (Oh, and he sells ranches sometimes too)
* Reach Russ directly at email@example.com or 512-698-RUSS (7877)
- Nominated "Most likely to be Jovial" for her consistently wonderful disposition.
- Don't let her personality fool you, she has grit. And she uses it on behalf of her clients.
- Has 3 adult children, so Real Estate seems easy.
- 30+ year resident of the area. She knows people. People love her.
- If you bet anyone $5 they'd never catch her in a bad mood, you'd always win.
- Reach Jen directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-639-0796
Russ's cowboy hat has become synonymous with his personality and his business. He has been spotted working and wearing his trademark topper so long that he was once told, "That hat belongs in a museum!" Today, that's just where you'll find it...well, one of them anyway. The Williamson Museum downtown on Austin Avenue.
License Number: 699142
Rachel BrandonREALTOR, MRP
License Number: 738927
Russ PhillipsTeam Leader
License Number: 493600