About Our Realtors - Russ Phillips Team
Being one of the top Georgetown and Austin realtors requires a lot of work - but there's more to the story...
* Horse Enthusiast
* Grew up just outside of Austin, Texas
* Lives in Liberty Hill, but pretends it's Georgetown...and dreams of a cabin in Montana
* Married to a quirky, fun-loving kindergarten teacher with two brilliant kids (A Baylor Student & High School Junior)
* Avid cyclist and 80s music fan
* Used to be a cowboy for a living (for real...lived in bunkhouses and whatnot)
* UT Graduate - and former college radio disc jockey
* Loves the mountains but fears the oceans (He blames "Jaws!")
* Believe it or not...a residential and luxury expert (Oh, and he sells ranches sometimes too)
* Reach Russ directly at email@example.com or 512-698-RUSS (7877)
Ashley has worked successfully in non-profit fundraising and higher education administration but decided to make a career out of his hobby: real estate investing. As a buyer specialist, Ashley focuses on helping you find the right home, negotiating terms and price, and navigating paperwork and process in either Austin or Georgetown.
* Grew up in White Oak, Texas
* Married to the 2015 SCAC Coach of the Year
* Two champion kids
* Lives in Georgetown
* An avid golfer
* Southwestern University basketball fan
* A graduate of Southwestern University
* Reach Ashley directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-966-4720
- Nominated "Most likely to be Jovial" for her consistently wonderful disposition.
- Don't let her personality fool you, she has grit. And she uses it on behalf of her clients.
- Has 3 adult children, so Real Estate seems easy.
- 30+ year resident of the area. She knows people. People love her.
- If you bet anyone $5 they'd never catch her in a bad mood, you'd always win.
- Reach Jen directly at email@example.com or 512-639-0796
- Wife of her very best friend – who keeps her both grounded and uplifted at once
- Mother of 4 amazing children – who continue to sharpen my wit and keep me on my toes
- Loves to dance…especially in the car…at red lights…while my kids duck for cover
- Randomly breaks into song at any given moment
- Loves the thought of exercising but not so much the “doing”
- Passion is to bring joy to others, make them smile, be the bright spot in their day
- Favorite music is Contemporary Christian
- Truly want the best for people and enjoy being a part of their life
- Doesn’t have to be dragged to action flics. Goes willingly and with great enthusiasm
- Loves our military….always
- Blessed to get to make friends for a living and be involved in helping people achieve their goals and dreams.
- Has a motorcycle license but no motorcycle….yet
- Told my husband, while we were dating, Taco Bell, a Dollar Movie and laughter would win my heart…..still true. It's about Quality of time spent, not the Quantity of money spent.
- Dreams of going to Israel and Ireland
- Not a fan of swimming in the ocean. Would like to keep all her limbs intact
- Loves to “go for a drive” and explore. Spontaneous trips are my favorite.
- Denver Broncos baby!!! Enough said
- Reach Jessica directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-713-3993
- Greg joined RPT to assist his wife Jessica's growing business!
- Retired from a firefighting career in Colorado Springs.
- Loves camping, swimming, and parenting. Especially parenting.
- Born in Arizona (but never "moved to Babylonia" like that King Tut song)
- Eager to create additional availability to Jessica's clients.
- Loves mountains, deserts, and local real estate
- Reach Greg directly at email@example.com or 512-948-8279
Jen BrownBuyers Consultant, REALTOR
License Number: 699142
License Number: 664958
Russ PhillipsPresident, RPT
License Number: 493600